May 26, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO PROVIDE YOU SERVICES
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell any Personal Information to any third party.
We may disclose Personal Information we collect, such as the categories described above, to make our financial products and services, as well as those offered by our service providers, available to you. We may also use and disclose Personal Information with your consent. If you decide to withhold certain information, it may limit our ability to provide you with the services or products you request or that may be of interest to you. Information Shared with Our Services Providers:
- We may engage third-party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party service providers may have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
Information Shared with our Marketing Partners and Third Parties:
- We will only share your Personal Information with our marketing partners with your express consent. For example, with your consent, we may pass on your Personal Information to our marketing partners as part of our Services, so that they can engage with you regarding their services or products that may be of interest to you.
- We may use your Personal Information to generate offers displayed or conveyed through our Services for services and/or products from our marketing partners that may be of interest to you.
- We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
Transfer in the Event of Sale, Merger or Change of Control:
Information we collect from users of the Services, including Personal Information, is considered a business asset. If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes or is contemplated to be changed, or we otherwise transfer or contemplate transferring assets relating to our business to a third party -- such as by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise -- we may disclose or transfer your Personal Identification to such new actual or potential owner or third party acquirer in connection with the transaction or, for evaluation purposes, the potential transaction. Legal Proceedings and Matters:
We will share any applicable information, including Personal Information, with third party companies, organizations or individuals in order to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with law, regulation, ordinance, subpoena, legal process or government requests. As such, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate:
- To respond to claims and legal processes (including subpoenas).
- To protect our property, rights and safety, and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general.
- To stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to the following entities:
- Our parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies (please see below to learn how you may limit the sharing of some of this information for marketing purposes by our affiliated companies).
- Non-affiliated third parties that perform services, such as marketing or market research, on our behalf. For example, we may provide your name, address, phone number, or email address to third parties that send correspondence on our behalf.
- Non-affiliated third parties to protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, and to protect the security of our records and systems, unless prohibited by law.
- Non-affiliated third parties at your direction or for which you provide your express consent (for example, banking or other financial institutions, and professional service providers that may be of interest to you for your needs).
Our service providers are obligated to keep the Personal Information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by us.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
This Website is not directed at individuals under the age of eighteen (18). MoneyLion does not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from any individual under the age of eighteen (18).
You have choices regarding the collection and use of your Personal Information. We may periodically send you promotional emails and notifications. You will have the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving these promotional messages, (although we may need to send you certain information regarding the Services you may not be able to opt-out of). To Opt Out of Our Promotional Messages:
- You can email us at [email protected].
- With respect to emails we may send to you, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS-
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83).
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A "CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER"), MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES' DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING [email protected] PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR, AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA) Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request and subject to applicable exemptions, to request that we give you access, and (if technically feasible) in readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that we have collected or shared about you. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of Personal Information under certain circumstances that ML Wealth is not otherwise entitled to maintain. Consistent with California law, ML Wealth will not discriminate against those who exercise their rights. Specifically, if you exercise your rights, we will not deny you services or provide you with a different level or quality of services based on this exercise of your rights. To submit a data request, please follow the instructions below. For your protection, we will need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. Government identification may be required. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law, which may take up to forty-five ( 45) days following verification of your identity. Please note that applicable law(s) allows us to keep certain forms of data for recordkeeping or other lawful purposes. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security, or other reasons. To contact us regarding your California Privacy Rights, please email us at [email protected]. You may also contact us offline via mail to: ML Wealth, LLC: 30 W. 21st Street, Fl. 9, New York, NY 10010.
Email: [email protected]
30 W. 21st Street, FL 9, New York, NY 10010